Project Name: Chongqing Guangda Life Service Area Energy Monitoring System
Project Location: Chongqing
Implementation time: August 2011
Founded in 1988, Quanta Computer is currently the world's largest notebook computer R&D design and manufacturing company. Leading the high-tech market leader with leading technology and strong R&D team; in addition to maintaining high growth, high quality and high evaluation in the field of notebook computers, it extends its reach to corporate network systems. Markets such as home entertainment products, mobile communication products, automotive electronics and digital home products are actively expanding the industrial integration layout. In 2006, it was ranked as one of the top 500 companies in the world by Fortune. In 2011, Quanta Computer stayed in Chongqing and built a Chongqing Quanta Manufacturing City with seven buildings (ten floors each, 35 rooms per floor) and a total of tens of thousands of employees.
In 2011, Shanghai Ankerui Electric Co., Ltd. undertook the design and implementation of the first phase energy consumption monitoring system of Chongqing Guangda Life Service Zone. The system adopts the Acrel-5000 energy consumption monitoring system to realize on-line monitoring of electricity consumption and water consumption in the living service area, which facilitates the management of energy consumption of the building group.
The energy monitoring system of Chongqing Guangda Life Service Area adopts a network distributed structure. The whole system includes seven subsystems of the building group and a total monitoring system of the central monitoring room. The cold/hot water meter data and the meter data are collected locally and transmitted to the central monitoring room. The fiber-optic network communicates between the sub-control center and the central monitoring room. Each subsystem uses five communication management machines, three of which collect the cold/hot water meter data of each household in the building, and the other two collect the data of the electricity meter in the building.
1. The interface is designed to be beautiful and generous, and the device topology relationship can be automatically generated and dynamically colored according to the charged state of the device;
2. You can check the current energy value of each dormitory and the current cold/hot water consumption;
3. With remote meter reading function, you can query the detailed electrical parameters of a certain loop at any time;
4. Report inquiry function with electricity consumption and water consumption, support the inquiry and printing of daily, monthly and annual reports;
5. With Web access, the computer connected to the LAN can open the IE browser browsing software interface.